Tweet on You New Site
You do not have to use a downloaded Plugin (like I was using – Twitter Widget Pro), Twitter itself gives you the ability to create your own code (it self generates), so you do not have to write code.
1) go to your Twitter account, to your settings, then to Widgets.(its on the left side of the screen)
2) click create new
3) Look/scroll down to DOMAINS box..do you see your domain name? It HAS to be in there 2x. The 2nd one has to have your http://www.yourname.com or the http://yourname.com
4) Click CREATE NEW – that will generate a code, and will be highlighted automatically
5) Copy that code and go back to your website..open up a text widget
6) Paste the code into the body of your text widget, save it and put it where you want.
And there it is 🙂