Search Engine Optimisation. You would think if you are spending all that money using Google adwords and analytics you would be found somehow somewhere. No, that is not how it works.
SEO has some ingredient that is the preserve of the few and perseverance of the many. This is what Google say have his link, then you can follow their thread of lingo gymnastics.
These are a few of the bamboozle headings, see how an SEO optimist can waffle with jargon to the initiated: if you have time give them a look and let me know the answer. It must be in there. Somewhere.
- Landing page analysis that focuses on google/organic traffic
- Segment analysis of google/organic traffic
- Multi-Channel Funnels and attribution analysis
- Keyword analysis with Webmaster Tools data
- Generating content ideas
- Internal site search analysis
- Hey don’t shoot the messenger!